The Plot

For many years I have noticed a disturbing trend. As I have traveled Utah's highways each day, there has been a steady increase in the # of vehicles hailing from Alberta, Canada. In years past there were always plenty of Idaho, Nevada, and a few California license plates on our roads, but now they seem to have vanished from the byways. In their place has been a steady flow of Albertians sneaking their way across the border.

Alarmed by this increasingly puzzling situation, I have created this blog to assist in monitoring their movements. I invite those of you who feel unnerved by these circumstances to leave your theories about this infiltration or note the last place you spotted another Alberta license plate in our fair state.



Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Sighting

Southbound I-15 near 45th south, maroon sedan. Single passenger. I believe that they are becoming more daring and are now beginning to venture out alone as opposed to their usual groups and pairs.

1 comment: